The automation industry uses control systems to operate machines in place of human labor. Having reliable parts and components for the machines plays an integral role in the product development and delivery process. Metal fabrication and machining services create precision parts that enable machines to automate manufacturing processes with enhanced machinery control and accuracy.
Technox Machine is a leader in the automation industry and focuses on creating innovative and cutting-edge technologies to improve efficiency and productivity. Our staff of highly skilled engineers and technicians bring decades of experience in metal fabrication, machining, grinding, and welding processes to the table.
Benefits of fabrication and machining services in the automation industry
Fabricating and machining services for the automation industry offer several advantages that improve product quality and speed. Some of the most notable benefits include:
High-precision parts: Technox’s cutting-edge tools and equipment allow us to create products with extremely precise tolerances. By doing this, the equipment can run more correctly and effectively without needing to be adjusted or repaired.
High-quality materials: To create and mill products for our customers, our team exclusively employs high-quality materials. We are devoted to providing products that are long-lasting and resistant to wear and tear.
Fast turnaround times: We recognize the value of fast turnaround times, particularly in automated operations, and we endeavor to meet or exceed client expectations. Our personnel is well-equipped to handle a wide range of requests swiftly and efficiently, allowing you to have your automation project up and running as soon as possible.
Customized solutions: Every automation machine part has different requirements to meet the specific needs of each project. At Technox Machine, we can create custom parts that meet your exact specifications to improve productivity and efficiency.|
Technox metal fabrication services range from large parts and components to complex parts. Technox has modern technology to develop custom products for automation applications. Our metal fabrication services include the following:
Our metal fabrication services include the following:
- Horizontal boring and CNC horizontal boring: When it comes to cutting components for automated systems, we recommend CNC horizontal boring for its precision and reliability.
- Horizontal, vertical, and CNC turning: To ensure the best quality for automation parts, we provide CNC turning services to make delicate and accurate parts with tight tolerances.
- Planer milling and CNC vertical milling: To maximize efficiency in automated procedures, we employ computer numerical control (CNC) vertical milling to mill out highly exact components.
- Large part CNC machining services: Our CNC machining services for big parts allow us to make components and parts with great precision, speed, and reproducibility.
- Heavy component machining services: Heavy component machining is one of our specialties, allowing us to produce precision automation components with intricate geometries.
At Technox Machine, we understand the importance of meeting tight deadlines and producing high-quality parts for automation machines. Technox Machine metal fabrication and machining services can improve productivity while reducing time-to-market by utilizing highly skilled personnel and advanced software.
With more efficient production methods enabled by such services, companies in the automation industry can take their business to the next level. Contact us today to learn more about our services for the automation industry. We’ll be happy to discuss your project and needs in detail and find a solution that works for your application.